Glossodia Football Club has a dedicated team of volunteers that meet on the 3rd Monday of each month at the Club House. Glossodia Football Club always welcomes visitors to our meetings and new members who might want to join as a Committee Member.
- Club President: Darren Leppanen
- Vice President: Trevor Pepper
- Secretary: Mark Logie
- Treasurer: Roz White
- Club Coach: Darren Leppanen
- Competition Secretary: Darren Leppanen
- Registra: Mark Logie
- Assistant Registra: Lyndal Evans
- Canteen Manager: Rebecca Hobbs
- Fundraising Coordinator: Rebecca Hobbs & Roz White
- Grounds Manager: Nick La Rosa
- Sponsorship Coordinator: Lyndal Evans
- Committee Members: Christopher Galea, Jarrod Moore, Claire Moore, Ian, Darren Rose, Sean Hughes
Glossodia Football Club is a member of Nepean Football Association. With adjusted rules and field sizes for different age groups, it is important to make sure we are enforcing appropriate rules for each of our age groups.
As the rules are adjusted by Nepean Football Association each year, we encourage people to review the rules at http://www.nepeanfootball.com.au/index.php/library/rules-and-by-laws. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Club Coach on email@example.com.
Glossodia Football Club held it’s first General Meeting on Tuesday 26th July, 1983. At this time it was called Glossodia Gladiators Soccer Club. The club also sported a slightly different colour scheme with our familiar green shorts instead paired with an orange shirt with green trim and green numbers.
Today we continue to be a volunteer run organisation. We still wear our green shorts with pride and pair it with yellow and white. We have teams from under 6’s through to an All Age team. We proudly support the involvement of boys and girls with mixed teams across many age groups.